- Collect massive amounts of patient data and make it easily usable by healthcare providers
- Enable real-time patient data collection, alerts, and recommendations even with unreliable connectivity
- Support compliance with strict healthcare regulations, including HIPAA
- Couchbase Mobile enables seamless data collection and sync without reliance on a steady network
- Diabetic patients can automatically track insulin shots, glucose levels, and more in real time with a mobile app
- Doctors have real-time access to patient health data
- Patient data is secure without sacrificing speed, scalability, or ease of use
We’re using the whole Couchbase stack for mobile – Couchbase Lite on the phone, Sync Gateway in the middle, and the Couchbase cluster backing Sync Gateway.
Dylan Wilson Associate Director, Software Engineering, BD
- User profile
- Endpoint data management
- Cross data center replication
- Full-text search
Couchbase Chats: Couchbase and BD
Bryan Memmelaar, BD’s Head of Software Development discusses how Couchbase is implemented at BD.
Deep Personalization for Diabetes Management
Learn how BD is using Couchbase to deliver personalized and tailored content that empowers patients in their diabetes self-management.
IoT at Verizon, BD, GE
Learn how Couchbase enables Fortune 500 companies to deliver IoT innovation that engages customers and optimizes business processes.
NoSQL for healthcare
A NoSQL database system for healthcare that powers medical innovation.
Building a Smart Diabetes App
See how BD is getting things done with their Briight diabetes app built on Couchbase.