billion user sessions per year
microsecond response times
- Cisco had to create a highly scalable media platform in the cloud to support 100+ billion user sessions per year
- Customers demanded increasing efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Cisco wanted to simplify the management of a very complex and growing system
- Cisco chose Couchbase over Cassandra and MongoDB for the strongest data consistency
- High-performance architecture delivers reliable low latency and consistent 500-microsecond response times at massive scale
- Multi-dimensional scaling allows Cisco to grow with precision as demands change
The combination of Couchbase database, Cisco UCS Platform Architecture combined with the flexibility of Tegile IntelliFlash makes it a dependable enterprise solution for high performance or high capacity workloads.
Roberto Zicari Editor, ODBMS.org
- Session store
- Endpoint/device mgmt.
- Multi-dimensional scaling
Superior Scale for Operational Applications
Learn how the combination of Cisco UCS, Tegile IntelliFlash and Couchbase makes for a dependable enterprise solution for high performance or high capacity workloads.
Application Clustering With Couchbase
A deep dive into techniques for building an application clustering framework with Couchbase at Cisco.
Moving to Cloud-Based Service Model
An in-depth look at how Cisco used Couchbase as a catalyst to modernize a standalone software appliance into cloud-based horizontally-scalable services.
NoSQL for High Tech
Architect your application to deliver speedy, contextualized, and real-time business-critical data.
Build customer 360 solutions that provide an accurate, real-time view of your customers across all channels and devices.