- Many different types of customer account notes in multiple applications (various rules, character limits, etc.)
- Multiple clicks to multiple systems to gather customer information results in a slow service experience
- No global search across notes hinders diagnosis and resolution
- Improved performance for notes use case and anticipated volumes
- Single source of customer information to improve the support experience
- Multi-Dimensional Scaling allows cost-effective growth: 40+M documents and 61K users
With a partner like Couchbase working side by side with us building these kind of resilient large solutions, it puts us in a good place to really achieve our goal of a perfect customer experience.
Scott Carney Director of Software Development, Comcast
- User profile store
- Session store
- Multi-dimensional scaling
- Cross datacenter replication
- In-memory database
Improving Customer Satisfaction With NoSQL
Comcast’s Director of Software Development shares why they chose Couchbase’s powerful yet flexible technology.
Empowering Client Services With Couchbase
Learn how Comcast uses Couchbase to aggregate and consolidate disparate customer data into a single vision.
Build customer 360 solutions that provide an accurate, real-time view of your customers across all channels and devices.
Get unlimited scalability and the flexibility and fuse the greatest strengths of relational and NoSQL with Couchbase Server.
How NoSQL Improves Customer Experience
Learn how Comcast uses Couchbase to deliver better customer support across multiple lines of business.