About General Electric
- Easy integration with existing systems and agile support for new applications
- Offline access so field technicians can perform machinery maintenance, regardless of network connectivity
- Complex data and a wide variety of applications on the Predix IoT platform demand robust data modeling
- Integrates with existing customer systems, and data flows smoothly without impacting the user experience
- Offline access and automatic syncing empower field workers regardless of location or connectivity
- Flexible data management and processing options enable fast, easy support for a wide variety of customer applications
With Couchbase, my top engineers didn’t have to focus on the mobile sync and data management challenges anymore.
Michael Hart Director of Predix Mobile Engineering, GE Digital
- User profile
- Operational dashboarding
- Endpoint/device mgmt.
- Multi-dimensional scaling
- Cross datacenter replication (XDCR)
- In-memory database
Industrial Apps Regardless of Network
See how General Electric uses Couchbase Mobile to build highly available custom mobile apps.
Building offline-first apps
GE discusses what led them to select Couchbase to power their platform and how they were able to migrate to Couchbase in only 90 days.
Arm your field employees with responsive applications that work all the time regardless of network availability.